RSS

Sunday 13 January 2013

PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~



Title
PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~
Original title
PersonA ~オペラ座の怪人~
Developer
Mirai-soft
Publishers
 Mirai-soft
Summary ; It is the second half of the 19th century in France. Paris’ Opera House is the stage where singers from all over Europe dream to be. However, there is a fearful rumour in the air, which seems to regard a mysterious man within the Opera House.
Christine is a young opera singer who has lost all passion for singing. Her efforts to become the ’prima donna’ - the top opera singer of the house - just aren’t enough…until one day, a beautiful voice speaks to her; a voice from whom she starts receiving singing lessons. ‘I won’t hand you to anybody…’
And so, Christine is pulled into a spiral of love, lust and hate between five men in Paris’ Opera House; a place where secrets have yet to unfold.
Download:

ScreenCaps:
 














20 comments:

Anonymous said...

it says that part 4 was removed
if you have the rar for that part, can you send it to me

Unknown said...

Heya, same here. Part 4 was deleted or something. please please send it to me? really would love to play this game! you can send to basketcassiel@gmail.com

catwoman90808 said...

Is it possible to copy and past the japanese into google translate, So I can read it in english?!? I really wanna play!

Sweetie~ said...

Hiya! If possible can you also send over part 4 to me? Much thanks!

Unknown said...

Part 4 was deleted...I want to play tihs game very much.Can you send to areeya.53.39@gmail.com? thankyou!

Naxla Morales said...

the part 2 and part 4 the links are broken can you pass me to my e-mail?
naxlamordecai@yahoo.com.mx
please

Unknown said...

Part 2 and 4 are broken can you send me to my email please: alison.gonzalez36@yahoo.com.mx

Unknown said...

same goes for me too. Part 2 and 4 are broken can you send me to my email super please?: Pyang100@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glaceon said...

Can you please send it to me too? Aoicreation@gmail.com

Unknown said...

nee blogger-san i need that too.. please send them to me too.. my email is nanaseharuyuki81@gmail.com

rochius said...

the links are broken DX can you send it to me? please??? my e-mail is roncio.93@gmail.com i'm really wanna play this game

Laura said...

Hello there! I don't know if you are still active, but these files are broken ;-; Please could you send me an e-mail or something with the files? My e-mail is laura.marquez.anin@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Chibi-Tan said...

Can you send me it to me? please :c My email is marotpa2010@gmail.com

Alinora said...

Hello. Links don't work. May I ask you to send game's part to me please? My mail is monplzir1997@gmail.com. Thank you!

alexapeterson9522 said...

the links are gone please send me the link my email is alexapeterson9522@yahoo.com thank you

Haruka said...

the links are dead :c
If you read this please send it to me, my e-mail is crystalcute8@yahoo.com
Thank you very much!

Unknown said...

Please I need the game, mi gmail is misriolu@gmail.com

Sasayaki said...

Sigh* the links are all dead...if you remember this page,please reupload the parts again......

Unknown said...

Please I need the game, mi gmail is igoranatolievit@yandex.ru

Post a Comment